- Next story A NaNo Update
- Previous story For the People of Paris, Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq. And For All of Us.
- Watch this space, new episodes coming soon!!! March 13, 2017When we decided to put the podcast on hold there was always a hope that we would be able to start it up again. Well, that day has come. We are going to change the format up a bit, more details about that as we record new episodes. And, to get everyone's appetite whetted, we […]
- Hiatus... April 5, 2016Luke here. This blog and the podcast that it exists to support are a labor of love. In a crazy week, sitting down and recording an episode or banging out some blog posts is one of the things I look forward to the most. That being said, the two of us are crazy busy, and […]
- 58: Going Places March 21, 2016This week, Luke and Shiri take a ride in the Midnight Taxi Tango. Next, we journey into the television version of The Expanse. We conclude, as always, with the Grrrrr and the Arrrrrgh.
- 57: Altered Procedurals March 7, 201657: Altered Procedurals This week, Luke and Shiri talk Vertigo’s Sheriff of Babylon. Next, we talk the new X-Files and Lucifer. We conclude, as always, with the Grrrrrr and Arrrrrrgh.
- 56: Inglorious, Hateful Assholes and the Person Who Writes Them February 8, 2016This week, Luke and Shiri bid farewell to two legends, David Bowie and Alan Rickman. Next, we talk Quentin Tarantino’s Hateful Eight and Inglorious Basterds. We conclude, as always, with the Grrrrr and the Arrrrgh.
- 55: The Game Has The Feet… January 25, 2016This week, Luke and Shiri talk Conan Doyle’s original procedural superstar Sherlock Holmes. Next we enter the mind palace of The Abominable Bride. We conclude, as always, with the Grrrrrr and the Arrrrrgh.
- Episode 54: Staaaaaar Waaaaaars! (prepare for spoilers) January 11, 2016Episode 54: Staaaaaar Waaaaaars! (prepare for spoilers) This week, Luke and Shiri talk The Force Awakens. That is all. Lot’s to talk about. We conclude, as always, with the Grrrrrrr and the Arrrrrrrrrrrgh.
- 53: Us and Ms. Jones December 28, 201553: Us and Ms. Jones We had a whole fancy episode planned, but we end up mostly just talking about Jessica Jones and then end, as always, with the Grrrrr and the Arrrrrgggghhhhh.
- 52: The Expanse and Flipside of Fairyland December 14, 201552: The Expanse and Flipside of Fairyland After a “What We’re Excited About” Lightening round, Luke and Shiri leap out into The Expanse to discuss Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey. Next, we splat into Scottie Young’s I Hate Fairyland. We end, as always, with the Grrrrrr and the Argggghhhhh.
- Turkey stole our episode. November 30, 2015Well, we have been running without a safety net around here for a bit. And, it has finally caught up with us. In the past we have kept a buffer. Just one or two episodes already recorded and ready to go. In case work, home life, NaNoWriMo, or the celebration of turkeys interfered with the recording of […]
24 Aug, 2017
Last Chance Salon Podcast | Review: Miss Peregrine’s School For Particular Children by Ransom Riggs says:
Luke McCullough says:
Stephanie S says: